For couples wanting a high quality keepsake with luxury card and ribbon
- 4 options, cover only, (no insert) Double Sided (2 pages on card) 8 or 12 page booklet with gold dust paper inserts and card cover.
- 25mm organza ribbon is cut to size for you to tie onto the order of services or for 20p extra can be pre-tied, we can also supply satin ribbon for an additional 10p if preferred.
- Minimum Order 20
- Email you wording in a word document or directly in an email
- Booklets are A4 folded in half.
- Request a sample by emailing email@example.com along with your address and the title of the order of service
As the biggest day of your life approaches you are probably looking for both a practical necessity and a beautiful keepsake of your wedding day.
Coupling together the finest materials we can source with a vintage border in a hand-drawn style. Using genuine 300g Conqueror Contour hammered card, the world's leading luxury card producers in
Full length 25mm organza ribbon provided for you to tie on or can be pre-tied for 20p extra (ask after ordering),
If you do not need ribbon they are available in any colour
Cover Only Option
Personalised Card Cover, Nothing printed on the inside, designed for you to print and put in your own inserts printed at home.
Cover is personalised on the outside, your content printed directly onto the card on the other side, recommended for content no more than 2 Word pages using a font size of 12
4,8,12 page booklet
Personalised Card Cover, your content in then printed onto a gold dust paper insert stapled in.
Choose from up to 8 or 12 pages depending on how much content you have. (card cover is not counted in the page count, but is still provided.)
Placing Your Order
You can send the wording you would like for the order of service booklets directly to us via our email firstname.lastname@example.org either in the email or as an attachment.
Sorry we can't accept scans or photos of content, it needs to be typed up
The content can be anything you wish, often the priest or minister will want you to check it with them first and they are a good person to help! We can suggest a structure for you but can't actually write them for you!
Please check both the content you send and the proofs as this is exactly what is printed, on approval, your venue should have copyright permission to print hymns etc (please check).
Depending on the time of year orders can take between 5 to 10 working days.