Start here by purchasing your portrait, you can then add in whatever stationery items you wish.
An exciting opportunity for a truly personalised invitation with matching stationery. Your invitation will feature an intricate personalised couple sketch especially for you, the drawing is created from the personal information you share with our artist.
You will receive via email a preview sketch to approve or tweak from Doodlebot, (with over 5000 Instagram followers she is an extremely talented artist!) before the full colour version is approved. You can add pets or family (or cars!) for an additional amount.
HOW IT WORKS
- Please purchase you commissioned drawing first here: Couple Portrait.to use across the stationery.
- Then add any of the stationery you would like such as invites, place name cards etc from the range, Don't worry if you don't have all the details now, you can choose to sort now and send wording later or buy in 2 or 3 goes. Each item will contain your image
- YOU ONLY NEED TO PURCHASE THE IMAGE ONCE then use it on all the different items at no additional charge.
- The artist will contact you and ask for a photo and personal information to incorporate into the image.
- She will email you a line drawing for approval and get your feedback.
- Beth will agree the final version with you and send it through to us, this can take around a week, to 10 days,
- We will then apply the image to all the stationery (at this stage the image cannot be changed)
Please check your wording carefully, we will email you a proof to have a final check but note this is exactly what will be printed even if there are unfortunately any errors. We do not formally proofread the wording or validate any of the details. If you were unhappy with the invites we would accept a return on these but cannot refund the artist's fee (just out of interest this has never happened!!)